Supported Zimbabwe 4×4 Safaris
Fully-supported Arrive & Drive Itineraries from Harare & Vic Falls. We partner with ZimParks and Kariba Ferries to take you deep inside Zim’s National Parks using our vehicles alongside Zimparks’ Camps & Rangers. We have Fuel, Bookings & Catering solutions nationwide. Get our local knowledge on your side.
* Includes 4×4 Rental & Campsite Fees. Excludes Conservation Fees, Fuel, Food & Activities. Can be customized to your requirements.
$90* per person per day (4PAX)
$100* per person per day (4PAX)
$150* per person per day (2PAX)
* Includes 4×4 Rental, Campsite & Kariba Ferry Fees. Excludes Conservation Fees, Fuel, Food & Activities. Can be customized to your requirements.
VIC FALLS TO HARARE:
$90 * per person per day (4PAX)
$120* per person per day (3PAX)
$160* per person per day (2PAX)
HARARE TO VIC FALLS:
$110 * per person per day (4PAX)
$130* per person per day (3PAX)
$170* per person per day (2PAX)
N.B. Arrive & Drive itineraries CAN BE CUSTOMIZED but pivot on availability of 3 key bookings:
1. 4×4 availability – above rates are indicative and vary in and out of season as well as with rental term.
2. Kariba Ferry confirmed sailing dates (Ferry sailings are provisional and will only be confirmed once sufficient demand is shown, plan B diverts via Bulawayo)
3. Mana Pools & Chitake Springs Availability – Chitake might not be available or we may have to juggle the Mana/Chitake bookings. E&OE.
-Fully Equipped 4×4 Rental From USD 150/day (Season & term dependent).
-Comprehensively Insured & Licensed with Zimbabwe Tourism Authority
–Hire Zimparks Rangers from Mana Reception to take you for guided walks at Mana & Chitake.
–No Fresh Fruit allowed at Mana, Ellies can smell it a mile away and stop at nothing to get it.
–Never feed the animals, they will become dangerous and will have to be shot.
-Zimparks regulations stipulate that you are not allowed to drive off the road network.
-N.B. South African Tour Guides: please note, Zimparks regulations state you may not guide paying clients in the park without being accompanied by a registered Zim pro guide. If Zimparks suspect you doing this, they will throw you and your guests out the park, this has happened previously and is a massive disappointment to paying clients. Do not take a chance, they are monitoring this closely now.
Ask us your questions, we will do our best to help.